Donation Request Policy
Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel & Gaming Complex is pleased to have the opportunity to become part of your upcoming event / program. We appreciate your continued interest and support of our business. We recognize the importance of all charities and support many nonprofit agencies and community programs throughout the area. The following information will explain our procedures and guidelines regarding donations and sponsorships. These procedures and guidelines are designed to assist you with your requests, specifically as it relates to Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel & Gaming Complex potential involvement with your organizations. We attempt to accommodate as many charitable requests as possible.
Policies and Procedures for Submitting a Request
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Written, fax and email requests are no longer accepted by Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel & Gaming Complex.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your request for a donation item must be received by Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel & Gaming Complex at least four (4) weeks prior to the day your organization needs the item.
- It is recommended that your event not be centered on the anticipation of receiving a donation item. Rather, a Silverado Franklin Historic Hotel & Gaming Complex donation item should be an added element to your event.
- Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.
- Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from calling to inquire about the status of your request. If we feel we are able to accommodate your donation request, we will happily respond to your request submitted online.
In order to comply with our core values, we do not utilize our contribution program for the following purposes:
- Requests for monetary donations. Only requests for in-kind donations or gift certificates will be considered.
- Requests that benefit an organization, agency or program that is more than 100 miles from our Deadwood, South Dakota community
- Political Parties, Associations & Representatives of Advocacy Groups
- Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, Disability or Veteran Status
- Team Sponsorships
Have you read and understood the above donation guidelines? Clicking "Continue" below will take you to our charity donation form.